Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Wednesday 20 November 2013

BTR 290.....slight hitch



Sorry to say I have a slight delay in the production of the BTR 290. After some rather spiffing work in progress pictures from the very talented Dwartist I noticed a couple of tiny patches that were touch and the print lines being noticeable. David (dwartist) can be blamed. His fantastic painting showed it up! You couldnt tell on my painting attempts



As a result and a couple of week delay, I thought it better I edge on caution and redo the master mold once I had cleaned it again. This means I have a few of the older copies at hand, which Ill probably use myself :)

So sorry for those waiting, however I think given that the copies will now be perfect....its worth the wait :)

thanks

Keith

3 comments:

  1. No more waiting! We need it nooooowwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that, but I'm actually looking forward more to the additional PLA infantry releases!

    Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nnnnneeeeeed nneeeeew toyyyyyss nnnnnooow!

    No, really, take your time but please release a top-notch product that will make the envy of h-hem...h-hem...SOME "OTHER GUY"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete